First off, I want to apologize to all of my friends here. I haven't been visiting pages or reading blogs, and I'm sorry for that. I've apparently just been too wrapped up in my own little world to deal with anything else really. I am truly grateful for everyone's support, and I intend to give as much attention to your thoughts and feelings as you do mine.

Yesterday was crazy. Not only were the cable guys here for more than 2 hours, they were here for the whole damn day! Auuughhhh! I finally said screw it and laid down on the couch for my nap anyhow. Amazingly I slept through it all for about 2 hours. I was not a happy camper when I woke up though ~ I had gotten up yesterday and the first thing I did was vacuum and clean and they had WRECKED the house! I didn't say anything, just left to go to Mindy's and get Zachary. I ended up staying at her place for about an hour and talked some. Then I brought Zach home and thankfully they had finally left!

Then I accompanied Mom to Wal-Mart to do the grocery shopping. I HATE going with her because she takes forever, but I know she doesn't like to go alone and enjoys my company. It took us 2 hours to get home! Then we had to unload all of it. I was really concerned Aaron and I wouldn't have time to go exercise before it got dark.

As soon as we got the groceries unpacked we changed clothes and just he and I headed for the park. Because it was closer to sunset and there was a nice breeze it was a good time to do our exercising. We did 2 miles, and amazingly, after LEGOLAND it seemed like nothing. We would have done more but it was getting late and we still needed to eat, shower, and get Zach ready for bed. I'm trying to get him in bed by 8:30 so that when school starts next week he'll be getting used to it and will have enough sleep to go on. The next step is getting him up at 6:20, and I'm going to start that probably tomorrow. Over the weekend it will be normal weekend hours, but on Monday we'll be right back to school schedule.

On our walk last night I flat out told Aaron that while he didn't like it, I was going to schedule us for marital therapy once a month. Interestingly all he said was "okay". No arguing, no fighting, no b.s. about the money. I told him jokingly that I thought our marriage was at least worth $20 bucks a month and he just grinned. I was so relieved that he didn't fight me on it at all. Looks like we're going to get around to talking about the pink elephant after all.

We had a rocket go up last night at sundown (we're only about 30-40 miles from the Cape Canaveral) and it was beautiful! You could see it for at least 10 minutes heading out of the atmosphere ~ we even got to see when it broke the sound barrier! And then there were these amazingly bright blue glowing clouds overhead (they were catching the last of the sunlight while everything else was dark) and I must have watched that for about 20 minutes too. It was a neat evening.

Today is going to consist of doing nothing but the necessities until I have to go to work tonight at 5 p.m. I'm frustrated that I won't get to go exercise tonight but maybe I'll go Saturday morning early instead to make up for it. Aaron won't exercise on the weekends.

Today I refuse to think about anything of consequence or importance. My brain needs a break. I'm in a better mood and I'd like to stay that way. 😉 Zach is driving me a little batty already, but he's being good. I'm just somewhat irritable.

I hope you all have a nice day and remember we're only one day away from the weekend! Tomorrow Mindy, Joshua, Zachary and I are going to try to go to the beach if the weather is good. Wish us luck!


Leave a reply

© 2022 WebTribes Inc. | find your tribe

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account