I know that things right now seem to feel like your world is falling apart in front of your eyes. But I want you to know that it’s not. Sometimes the choices we make in life are those in which we really have no choice over at all. The perfect example would be the current situation at hand.
Please know that I never meant for any of this to happen. Know that no matter what happens, I will ALWAYS love you, and I will always care for you. I hate this just as much as you do, but again, sometimes there isn’t much you can do about things like that.
I want to share something with you so that when you feel upset, you can remember these words.
– Never give up… the grass is always greener on the other side.
– Even when the world seems to be against us, it’s usually us who have our backs against the world.
– Times will change, but my feelings never will.
– Things WILL get better
– Keep your head up, and smile. You are not alone.
– There is always something in life worth living for…even if it doesn’t always feel that way.
– Memories last a lifetime. Hold them close to your heart and focus on the good times, not the bad.
– You are special… don’t ever let anyone tell you different.
– Life goes on, even when you don’t want it to.
– There is always going to be someone out there who cares about you and loves you deeply.
– And most importantly, even though I am not there with you physically, I am always with you in spirit.
I truly am sorry for everything that has happened recently. I know that it must be so hard for you to deal with it all when you aren’t able to help in any way. But maybe in a way, this is for the best. We can only grow from this experience and take with us the memories we have together. No one, not even CAS can ever take that from us. Just stay strong. Things will get better, in time. I know they will.
Just don’t ever forget that I love you, and that you will always be in my heart.
Take care of yourself.