- Significantly increases energy (over 8 to 10 hours) without the caffeine "jitters".
- Improves mental alertness (L-theanine component)
- Increases calmness and reduces stress (L-theanine component)
- Boosts metabolic rate by 35-40%
- Powerful "Anti-Aging" activity due to the super-charged antioxidants
- Lowers blood pressure
- Decreases level of LDL or "bad"cholesterol
- Minimizes symptoms of PMS
"Super" cancer-fighting and cancer-preventative activity (due to extremely high levels of polyphenols and catechins)
Eases constipation due to high level of easily absorbable dietary fiber
- Stabilizes blood sugar levels
- Powerful anti-biotic and anti-viral activity
- Strong blood detoxifier and alkalyzer, due to the high Chlorophyll\
Ok..not really OCD relevent however enuf people have been asking me for details on this so here goes..this is a real quik’n’dirty synopsis of the benefits of drinking "green tea"..which is by no means all inclusive but will give you somewhat of a good idea of why its so darned good for u..2 notes before I cut loose with the list..don’t put dairy products in it like cremers etc as the casein or "milk proteins" will bind up the antioxidents making them useless..secondly..if u drink it with meals etc it will inhibit action of an enzyme in the upper GI tract which metabolizes both simple & complex carbohydrates..thus reducing intake of these & keeping your blood sugar levels stablized..k so here goes..& drink happy *but remember to bow respectfully @ the waist* jk..