- HIV/AIDS Nutrition
- Snapshots of Modern HIV/AIDS-new updates 2009
- What You Don\’t Know Can Hurt You! (STDs and You) new updates 2009
- HIV/AIDS & STD Prevention– new updates 2009
- Achieving Your Goals & Learning to Teach Others
- Point of Reference & Disclaimer160 pages; quality trade paperback contains black and white illustrations and diagrams; ISBN 978-0-9817268-6-1 available through Venus Perez Publications. Educational, Self Help, Biography. Focusing on creating awareness in providing developmental materialsPresently, we are now over 40 million individuals infected with HIV/AIDS, young 13-25 populations as well as 55+and older. This disease is very much with us today.Unfortunately, it will a long time until a vaccine is found. My concern is, with all the HIV/AIDS information on the Internet unfortunately, many people do not have access to a computer or the information available. People will perish for lack of knowledge.
About the CEO of Venus Perez Publications
A 20 year survivor of HIV/AIDS. She is also an Author & Songwriter. V. Perez was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY and is of Hispanic heritage. She attended FDR High School and Kingsborough Community College. She worked as a bookkeeper for 15 years. In expanding her education she attended Willsey Institute in 2001 for Nursing, Phlebotomy and EKG certification. She completed training HIV 500/501 and is presently a volunteer certified pre & post counselor and tester. She is a volunteer Program Director of The Place of Comfort and Executive Director of Easy Access Resource, Not-for-profit agencies assisting individuals who are medically frail in providing resource needs in crisis situations. She was an appointed member to the Orlando Eligible Metropolitan areas EMA HIV Health Services Planning Council and CFAP Consortia, She is also a representative to the Seminole County community. She is a sponsor to the Children\’s Miracle Network, International Fellowship of Christian and Jews, volunteer for the Coalition for the Homeless on Central Florida. She is a Christian.
Providing excellence in HIV/AIDS awareness through online interactive help line, books and music.