Hello all. Well, the Holiday Season is upon us once again and with tomorrow I thought I would list all the things that I cas think of right now ( I’ll more than likely think of others later.. that’s the way my brain usual works LOL ) that I am thankful for :
1. I am thankful for my pasrents, my Mom because she loves me and understands me and still hasn’t killed me yet, even though I frustrate her to no end many time, and my father , who even though we rarely agree and get along, I know still loves me and does some of the things he does because he worries deeply about what might happen to me if they weren’t around.
2. All my friends and " family " here on OCDtribe, who even though I don’t get to talk to them as often as I would like, I like to believe are still thinking about me and want me to get better, and I know are always supportive of me.
3. For my friend from college , JD , who without him I probably would have never made it through college as long as I did.
4. The OCDtribe web site, which has provide mr with answerrs to some of my questions, frustrated me with new ones, and provided many wonderful people to let me know that I am not alone.
5. I don’t know if this is mean or not, but I am thankful that even though things aren’t the way I thought they would be or would like, I have a lot of things and am better off than I could be.
6. I am thankful that, about 2 years ago, I did not succeed in killing myself, or end up worse off by failing.
MMMM…. I know there’s other stuff but I’m getting brain block right now… so I hope that if there is a Higher being that He or She knows ALL that I am trhankful for … even though I may have forgotten it here… and that tshat doesn’t mean I am not very thankful them.
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays Everyone !!!