1. Does someone have a crush on you?:
Last time I checked, no.
2. Last thing you ate?:
Two Tootsie Rolls.
3. Do you have A.D.D.?:
I don't have it, I'm sure.
4. Who was the last person you messaged over MySpace?:
5. I cant wait until…:
Winter. Summer is way too hot for me and people wear the strangest clothes.
6. What color shirt are you wearing?:
A gray and white shirt of which I wrote 'Mama, We're All Gonna Die' on it in black marker.
7. Who was your last text message on your cell from?:
8. Are you paranoid?:
Sometimes, but it's really strange. Like I know I won't find a pen cam in my radio.
9. Favorite place to go on weekends?:
Movies or Hot Topic. The only sort of friend I have works there.
10. Do you like the person you are becoming?:
11. Are you tired?:
Not right now.
12. Are your friends all changing?:
13. Is there an iPod near you?:
No, just an MP3. I'm saving for an ipod.
14. Are your parents strict?:
Yes and no. She wants me to go places, but not the places I want to go. Mainly, rock concerts.
15. What's the last movie you saw?:
Shrek The Third. Just saw it Sunday.
16. Are you a friendly person?:
Very much so, but people think I'm rude because of my sarcastic humor.
17. Are you a good driver?:
I'm pretty good. I just haven't had time to get a license.
18. Do you like anyone right now?:
People who are celebs: 3 People who aren't: 2
19. Do you have any Tattoos?:
No, but I plan on getting one before I turn 20.
20. Ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
21. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?:
I like sleeping alone, but if I could have a choice, I'd sleep with this one guy I know. He's so nice.
22. Do you consider yourself creative?:
Yes, I do.
23. What are you listening to right now?:
My nephew playing a game and the radio.
24. Done anything you regret so far this week?:
I regret nothing.
25. The highlight of your week?:
Saturday! My concert tickets went on sale that day.
26.Have you changed much this year?:
I'm more open, I guess, but besides that not much.
27. Do you dress for style or comfort?:
Both mainly, but usually style. My style.
28. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
Margaret Cho , I love her comedy and Walt Disney. Yeah!
29. Are you shy around the opposite gender?:
Depends on how anxious I am that day.
30. Ever liked someone that you didnt think you stood a chance with?:
I wouldn't be human if I hadn't.
31. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life?:
Only two people on Myspace.
32. Do you want to change your name?:
33. When was the last time you saw your father?:
Years ago. I'm not sad about it, though. He's a jerk. And he lies to me every time we talk on the phone. Like, just a few weeks ago he tells me my mother didn't want me when she found out she was pregnant with me, which my mom and her sisters say that was a complete lie, that he was the one who didn't. And he admitted he lied the last time we talked.
34. Are you single?:
Yes, but I wish I wasn't.
35. Have you ever talked about someone behind their back?:
Once or twice.
36. Is there advertisement on the side of this page?:
Yeah, they annoy me.
37. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?:
38. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?:
Why would I?
39. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past Three Days?
None that I recall.
40. Small thing in life that pisses you off?:
Being ignored. Being told I'm too old or young for something. Not being able to just go up and talk to people.
41. How is your hair currently styled?:
Just combed straight down. No actual style.
42. Do you have anger management problems?:
I probably do.
43. On a date, who should pay?:
We could both pay, but I wouldn't really want to go out to dinner when I could cook at home.
44. What's today's date?:
I truly have no clue, but I'll say May 21st since I just looked at my calander.
45. How many people are on your contact list of your cell?:
I'm not sure, but I'll say five.
46. Would you ever date anyone on your friends list?
Myspace. Maybe here, but I have no male friends on here.
47. Do you ever check your phone waiting for someone to call?:
48. Do you get claustrophobic?:
Not really. At least I haven't been in the situuation to know.
49. Have you been out of the USA?:
Mexico. It was so fun.
50. What do you look for in a guy/girl?:
Trust and, hopefully, he's not completely ugly.
51. Whats the fastest you have gone in a car?:
I drove around 85 on the street and my mom freaked out and made me stop the car and she drove the rest of the way.
52. How many hearts of have you broken?:
None, but mine has been broken once.
53. Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of?:
Sidney Jordan. He has the most amazing gray eyes and long black hair and he's really pale. He looks like a vampire.
54. Have you ever been rejected by a crush?:
Most of the time. Only once was I accepted, but I turned out to not like his attitude.
55. Have you ever said "I Love you" and not meant it?:
To my sister. Only.
56. What is your last thought before you go to bed?:
The last one last night was, 'I hope I don't wake up.'
57. Do you play any instruments?:
Clarinet and violin.
58. What's the meanest thing you've ever done to someone?:
When I was in the 'in' crowd in school, I acted like I was someone else and wrote love letters to one of my best male friends and he actually responded to them. Me and my 'friends' used to laugh about them until we cried. I finally fessed up because I felt so bad. He forgave me, but we stopped talking a few months afterwards. I guess he couldn't get over it. And I've played many mean tricks on people.
59. Have you ever been on a diet?:
I'm sort of on one right now. I eat what I want and work out when I fee like it.
60. How much alcohol did you have this week?:
One small glass.
61. fav color?: Green
62. What cell phone service do you have?:
I don't know. I don't even use my phone that much.
63. When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?:
If I've been up all night.
64. What is your screen name?:
It's what it is.
65. Who was the last person you talked to?:
66. How was this weekend?:
I was bored and lonely. What else is there to say?
67. Do you like the beach?:
It's nice, but I don't go very often.
68. When was your last doctor's visit?:
About a month ago. I hate going.
69. Are you psychic?:
I don't think so.
70. Do you wish to have the same best friends when you're older?:
I just hope to have some when I'm older. As I'm pretty selective sometimes.
71. What's your worst personality flaw?:
I'm sarcastic when I should be serious.
72. You + alcohol =
We don't visit enough.
73. Ever won a spelling bee?:
Fifth grade and sixth.
74. Can you change the oil on a car?:
If I had to, yes.
75. What did you dream last night?:
I dreamt I was trapped in a store with some strange guy and couldn't get out. I kept running from him, but when he finally caught me, he was my 'dream guy', so we got married. It was strange to me, but whatever.