I have a new opportunity that has shown itself to me. I found a shelter that takes kids my age and is would actually fund my transition I want to leave but at the same time i don’t because that could still mean endangering my brother if I left and on top of that I want to try to rebuild a relationship with my mother while I will always love her I know that if I leave things will never be the same between us. But at the same time if I do’t leave I might have to wait another 4 to 5 years before I can transition to a boy and in that time pretend to be a girl cause my mom can’t handle that fact that she has a son and not a daughter and I’m wondering if I’m even strong enough to go through that. I don’t want to lie about who I am but I just don’t know anymore…

does anyone have any advice for me should I runaway or tried to get kicked out or should I just wait It out and see what happens

0 Comments

Leave a reply

© 2019 WebTribes Inc. | find your tribe

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account