Right now I’m not in the best of moods because I did poorly on an assignment, but I’m trying to remind myself that I have many things to be proud of myself for.
Reasons to be Proud of Myself:
- I’ve learned how to finally organize my time in a way that works for me.
- I’ve gone through depression twice and I’m going to overcome it!
- I’m blogging instead of letting my anger pent up.
- I’ve made some new friends that are really great, but I still keep up with the other friends I care about.
- I’ve got a new found confidence because I finally know who I am and I’m comfortable with it.
- I’m learning that it’s ok to have bad days and that it’s ok if I’m not strong all the time.
- I’m improving myself by trying to let boys into my life on a more emotional basis.
- I made some big changes in my life and I’m proud that I had the courage to do it.
- I’m proud that I stand up for my morals and beliefs. I hate cheating and lying so I own up to what I do and I’m as honest as I can possibly be.
- With my new-found confidence, I’ve attracted quite a few good looking boys, but I’ve not compromised my values for them. And although I’m trying to let boys in on a more emotional basis, I’m not being stupid about it. I go forward with caution and just don’t put all of myself out there at the very beginning to be vulnerable.