Fourth blog, let’s roll!
Now this’ll be a little different, since its dealing with my gender identity. Everyone knows the male and female genders, but what am I? Some days I feel female, some days I feel male. I feel more male now because I chopped 9 inches of my hair off, making my facial features – especially the jaw line – more prominent. I love being female – the whole beauty aspect of this gender is exquisite. I also love acting male – the “tough shell” and boastful nature is absolutely fun. Where do I fall in? Im biologically a female, yet I feel like I am both male and female.
I stated in my previous blog that there are only two genders, but am I wrong? Could there possibly be more scientifically proven genders out there to describe me? I researched my conundrum meticulously and I found the term “androgyny”, or “androgynous”. Could this be me? Is it even real?
Perhaps the following could assist with your reply/replies?
• My wardrobe is mainly t-shirts and jeans (not skinny jeans), with some fancy blouses and dress pants.
• My voice is slightly deeper and more profound than the standard female, yet slightly higher pitched than a male.
• My body language is a mix of both genders. The “graceful” walk and sashay of a female, and the neutral standing position of a male.
• I manspread, despite my lack of male genitalia. But I also cross my legs.
• I normally enjoy more gender neutral activities – video games and YouTube.
• My body type is curvy.
• Im the sexually dominant one in a relationship.
What am I? Am i female, male, “androgynous”? Please assist me in this regard.