Well I’m bored and I kinda can feel the lull creeping up on me. Maybe I should go write bad poetry or something instead of whining about myself.? Lol. Writing’s what I do, as much as I hate talking about myself! Blogs… seem to keep me sane :p Sorry.
The title? Just some page I’m looking at.
1. Don’t Be So Hard on Yourself
2. Get Comfortable in Your Own Skin
3. Let Go of Past Anger
4. Focus on Your Wants and Desires
5. You’re Not the Only One
Lol, not quite sure that means anything. Whoops. Um, listen to that. I guess that was an extension of what I was reading.
“Are You My Friend?
1. You give me time
2. You listen to me – and you listen without making me feel judged
3. You’re quick to remind me that I have strengths
4. You help me heal when I’m hurting
5. You tell me the truth when it will help me; you don’t tell me the truth when it won’t help me
6. You show me by your demeanor, tone, and smile that it’s important to you that I feel secure, comfortable, at ease
7. You show me that you’re sorry when you hurt my feelings; you allow me to show you that I’m sorry when I hurt your feelings
8. You don’t abuse me. EVER. You make sure that I know you seek to protect me.
9. You make small surprises for me
10. You find words that support the best that is in me
11. You let me cry when I need to
12. You encourage me to tell the truth to you and to admit when I’m afraid
Um… yeah. Maybe that will answer a few questions for me. Though idk because I’m so hard to answer. Where am I going with this?
Idk. Maybe I need to purge myself of my jealous thoughts. The devil’s in the details, they say. The little things begin to depress me. It’s like, nothing really big and bad is going on, so all the things that probably are meaningless hurt me. Like,
- You have been members of Aca Dec (Lord Save Us) since 2007.
- You d in 2006 and then b. u. but you still get along great. It’s complicated.
- You went to high school with C.