"IN GOD WE (I) TRUST"
GOD CREATED CHILDREN (AND IN THE PROCESS GRANDCHILDREN)
To those of us who have children in our lives,whether they are our own, grandchildren,nieces,nephews,or students…here is something to make you chuckle.
Whenever your children are out of control,you can take comfort from the thought thateven God's omnipotence did not extendto His own children.
After creating heaven and earth,God created.
And the first thing he said was "DON'T!"
"Don't what?" Adam replied.
"Don't eat the forbidden fruit." God said.
"We have forbidden fruit?"
"Hey Eve..we have forbidden fruit!"
" No Way !"
"Do NOT eat the fruit!" said God.
'Why ? '
"Because I am your Father and I said so!"God replied,wondering why He hadn't stoppedcreation after making the elephants
A few minutes later, God saw His children having an apple break and He was ticked!
"Didn't I tell you not to eat the fruit?" God asked.
"Uh huh,"Adam replied.
"Then why did you?" said the Father.
"I don't know,"said Eve.
"She started it!" Adam said.
Having had it with the two of them,God's punishment was that Adam and Eveshould have children of their own.
Thus the pattern was set and it has never changed.
If you have persistently and lovingly tried to give children wisdom and they haven't taken it,don't be hard on yourself.
If God had trouble raising children,what makes you think it would bea piece of cake for you?
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT
1. You spend the first two years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spendthe next sixteen telling them to sit down and shut up.
2. Grandchildren are God's
3. Mothers of teens now know whysome animals eat their young.
4. Children seldom misquote you.In fact,they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
5. The main purpose of holding children's partiesis to remind yourself that there are childrenmore awful than your own.
6. We childproofed our homes,but they are still getting in.
ADVICE FOR THE DAY:
Be nice to your kids.
They will choose your
IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF TENSIONAND YOU GET A
'TAKE TWO ASPIRIN' AND 'KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN'!!!!!
Kelli, , Addiction, Anxiety, Depression, HIV or Aids, LGBT, Marriage & Family, OCD, Teens, Uncategorized, Wellness Tips, Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Weight Loss, 0
Many humans will be spending there Easter weekend in their own proverbial caves. Due to the pandemic, we are...