just some tips i have on self care, nothing crazy.
- get some showers, hun, at least 3 times a week for lovely smooth skin
- change and wash that hoodie you been wearing for over 5 days
- do things that make you happy! read your favourite book! watch things you watched as a kid! be yourself!! talk to people about cute game otps!! this is a huge part of self care
- block. dat. hoe. seriously, THAT BITCH is worth blocking for the satisfaction
- put some moisturiser on, that skin of yours deserves it (make sure its the right one for your skin, mkay?)
- talk to people when youre down. seriously. a good friend will listen
- get some fruit in ya. fruit never done nobody any bad (im not religious so dont you dare with adam and eve)
- deodorant! cos its important if you wanna smell good! which im assuming you dont want people to know you as the idiot who constantly smells!
- face masks will be your new bestie. patience
- take a damn break from your device, its important for quality time
aight, shaving tips (if you want them)
- shaving foam! if you have none, conditioner! it works. just do fucking not dry shave!! it stings like a bitch
- shave in the direction your hair grows. or it aint movin
- store ya razor in a dry area
- (most important one) DO NOT FEEL PRESSURED TO SHAVE! THAT IS ENTIRELY UP TO YOU!!
- break the kneecaps of anyone who tries to pressure you
- tears are surprisingly good for your skin
- tissues. use them
- your shirt is way too cute to wipe your tears on
- talk to someone if they become too frequent
- be yourself (within legal terms)
above all, dont be scared of who you are. embrace it and love it!! buh bye!!