Rules For Being Human
1. You have recieved a body. You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours the the entire period of this time around.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school callled life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or you may think they are irrelevant and stupid.
3. There are no mistakes; only lessons. The failed "experiments" are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately "works".
4. A lesson is repeated until learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it you then can then go onto the next lesson.
5. Lesson learning does not end. There is no part of life that doesn't contain its lessons. If you are alive ; there are lessons to be lived.
6."There" is no better than "here". When your there has become here, you simply obtain another there that will look better than here.
7.Others are only mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unlkess it reflects something you love or hate about yourself.
8.What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. The answers lie inside you. All you need to do is look, listen and trust.
10.Remember stay focused on the goals you have set for yourself; makeeverything you have just read meanexactly what YOU want.
(I cantt remember where I found this but someone suggested I share it with the tribe. Happy Holidays)